This course is based on the Youth development user guide.
This global document presents SOS Children’s Villages’ guidelines on youth care and development and aims at ensuring individual and specialized care and development for young people in SOS Children’s Villages programmes.
Taking this course will enable you to get a better understanding of these guidelines and how to implement them. This will ultimately lead to improved youth care and development results in SOS Children’s Villages programmes.
This e-learning course is designed for all SOS care professionals who are directly involved in youth care and development in their daily work and those who are supporting them. This includes:
- care professionals working and living with young people
- professionals who support biological parents in family strengthening
- people who support those care professionals
- people who are responsible for designing local and national youth work
- any other staff interested in youth care and development
|Duration:||5 to 8 hours|
Before signing up, we recommend you watch this short tutorial: