You will get orientation on how these Gatekeeping Guidelines are implemented in SOS Children’s Villages.
This aims at ensuring that each child in our programme is cared for in the most suitable care setting.
In this e-learning course you will be able to go through the gatekeeping process from the perspective of co-workers in different positions within SOS Children’s Villages. This will help you get a clear picture of what the implementation of the Gatekeeping Guidelines means in particular situations. After completing this e-learning course, you will be able to contribute to implementing the SOS Gatekeeping Guidelines and fulfill your part and your particular role in the gatekeeping process.
- Care professionals who are responsible for case management on programme level.
- Programme management team members.
- National office programme co-workers.
- Regional office programme co-workers who have a direct responsibility to support particular MA’s.
- IO programme co-workers.
- Line managers (e. g. international director for region/function, national director, managing director).
|Prerequisites||Does not require|
Before signing up, we recommend you watch this short tutorial: