ABOUT THIS COURSE
In SOS Children’s Villages we constantly improve our child safeguarding processes to ensure a safe environment for all children in our programmes.
We put a lot of effort into minimizing risks of child abuse, building awareness around a child’s right to be safe at all times, and managing clear reporting and responding measures in case of a child abuse incident.
Sometimes, it is necessary to carry out a child safeguarding investigation.
After completing this course, you will be able to …
- Apply the key principles of internal child safeguarding investigations
- Define the roles and responsibilities within an investigation process
- Plan and participate in investigations as a child safeguarding investigator
- Make informed decisions throughout an investigation process as a line manager
- Provide support to the investigation team as a child safeguarding focal person
- Line manager.
- Child safeguarding focal persons.
- Child safeguarding investigation team members.